306 Crescent (At the harbor)
- Try the sole if it's in fresh. It's amazing.
- Enjoyed and loved the Salmon! ^^ the california roll they serve is also great!
- Service was great! Very attentive. The seafood kabobs and clam chowder are a MUST. Complimentary warm sour dough bread is so good!
- Crappy wait staff - was rushing us cause he wanted to go home - bland, no taste
- Maybe the fish is good, but everything else was less than mediocre... Save your money...
- Not the cleanest place. Food in large portion.
- Steam clams are good. Outdoor seating is a bit windy even in July.
- Great sourdough buns. Casual restaurant. Good service. Fresh seafood.
- Clam chowder is amazing!
- Best clam chowder. I'm a chowda snob, grew up in new england and this place and cupertino's in San Fran have my fav chowda on the west coast. Also, the fish & chips is excellent. Light and flakey.
- Share the seafood salad--it's enormous!
- Great salad and views