- Bring a picnic and eat on the deck overlooking some amazing wine country panoramas. The wine is meh but the view is fantastic.
- Very low key & laid back. Excellent Zin. Try the Maple Valley Zin.
- Play bocce ball on their court!
- Awesome zins (and pinots), nice picnic area, great veiws, bocce ball too.
- Pinots and Zins to die for :-)The people that work there are fun too.
- Zins good. Easy going fun winery
- Lovely wine yard view and the wine was delicious
- Helpful staff all the way up to wine maker Brandon! My picks include the Stuhlmeller Vineyard Chardonnay and the Tina Maple's Zinfandel (107 year old vines!!)
- Cool "Poi Zin" reserve coffin gift boxed. Pleasant and knowledgable hosts.
- Poison is a great every day wine. Need to get a case!
- Great Zins and Fender stratocasters to boot
- PoiZin is the bomb
- Great wines, friendly staff, cute cat
- Rude staff. Charges for tasting even during event weekends. We will not be back.
- Don't bring your dog - they have zero tolerance
- Bring a picnic
- Wow wat a view! So pretty.very nice place.good wines.the poizon line has very nicely designed bottles.
- One of the best California Chardonnay's I've had - more than buttery! Complex!
- Love the property but not the wine!
- Amazing view. Great wine