Arlington Cinema 'N' Drafthouse
Movie Theater, Comedy Club, Sports Bar
2903 Columbia Pike (at S Walter Reed Dr)
Arlington, VA 22204
- Box office is cash only. But food service takes credit card.
- Food isn't great but c'mon, the most you'll pay for a movie here is 5 bucks. Waitstaff work their butts off. Tip them well!
- Put the red sign down until you are ready for more food/drinks
- See a movie or a show and get dinner simultaneously! What a fun time! Try the sangria for extra fun.
- Great place to bring the family for a movie. Tables, food, and beer!
- Worth checking out "Wine Night at the Movies!"
- Great places to bring the kids for a Sunday afternoon movie. Great service. We love it!
- This place is fun. The food isn't great but I don't mind if it's being served with a bottle of wine or a beer while I'm watching a movie. They play second run films and fan favorites.
- Good popcorn service
- Bad good food (aka nachos), very good beer selection, cool atmosphere. A little dirty and the service is slow, but I haven't seen other places like it so that's a plus!
- The food is meh (pizza and pretzels are the best options) but they have a decent beer selection.
- The food is okay, but it's still one of my favorite places. Beer service while I watch a movie? It's hard not to be a fan. The theater can get a little chilly so bring a sweater.
- Very clear screen, really good food, outstanding beer!
- $2 Monday and Tuesdays
- Free Comedy at the Green Room!
- "Skip the corporate corn. Two-dollar tickets on Monday and Tuesday make double features a reel option on date night."-via Daily Candy
- Cool Cow Comedy in the Green Room every Thursday night! Check it out!!
- They don't take credit/debit cards at the door but they do once you're inside. Mondays and Tuesdays are $2.00. Good selection of alcohol.
- Excellent place ... Omg!! It's a bar & restaurant movie theatre.. Very comfortable seats with the table in front of you!!! I love it!!!
- The ballpark pretzels are warm and wonderful!