Rock Club, Karaoke, Music Venue
95 Stanton St (btwn Ludlow & Orchard St)
New York, NY 10002
- great small venue (bar) to see a show. great vibe...nothing snooty here. drinks are on the cheap side. great bands.
- Epic live band karaoke Monday nights at 10pm. Bring your inner Axl Rose.
- Winner of Best Karaoke Night in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! Monday nights, perform your favorite rock hits in front of a live band!
- Their sound guy threw a drink at me one but that was in like 2005.
- Rock n roll karaoke on mondays and Fridays! Cheap drinks great people.
- There are few things more fun than seeing your friends band play at Arlenes. Maybe singing karaoke to said friends band on Monday nights is more fun.
- See Special Patrol Group here!
- Fun place to see shows
- Monday nights = Rock n' Roll Karaoke (live band) Fuck yes!
- This L.E.S. institution makes a cameo in 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist,' so who knows, maybe Kat Dennings will show up.
- $6 fireball shots
- come for the Healy, stay for the Kamen.
- Super cool venue...can't wait to come back and check out rock n' roll karaoke on Monday night!!
- Monday night rocks!
- Monday night karaoke has a live band and is OFF THE HOOK!
- Monday Night Rock N Roll Karaoke!
- There will be live performances by Pindhurst Farms and Avenue H. Plus, FREE well drinks and domestic bottles from 6-7pm. RSVP on our Splash page by Aug 31st to be eligible for some awesome prizes!
- Magners on tap?!
- Try the Arlene's Ale!
- Had an awsome time in this place, great music by (to me) unknown bands like Random acts of blindness which were actually very good. Vibe in here is second to none!