Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
1037 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97205
- An amazing venue to see a live concert! Acoustics are amazing!!
- Best seats for symphony concerts are also the cheapest - top of upper balcony. Bring binoculars and you're golden!
- Seattle Girl says: if the Paramount and Moore Theatres had a child, she would be named Arlene Schnitzer. Similar architecture!
- Fantastic venue!
- Beautiful theatre. I was here for a graduation, which was boring, but the hall made it worthwhile.
- If you buy a drink in the lobby: Before you go in it must have a lid on the top or the ushers will turn you away at the entrance. This is a HUGE bummer if you're late to the show...
- Distance between rows is 6 inches shorter than your femur. You've been warned.
- Don't hang your jacket on the rail behind you or the hag usher will ask you to put it on your seat back which makes little or no difference but the minimum wage power tripper has nothing better to do.
- Oregon Symphony: an Oregon point of pride performing in an Oregon point of pride.
- The interior architecture is awesome. We were at the lower mezzanine C row E; I am 5'2" and there wasn't much leg room. However, the view is perfect.
- First-time visitors, we were very impressed.
- Nice venue for music & live shows
- Thanks parking team. You make a bus driver's job much easier!
- Very cool concert hall - watched Black Violin here. Great view no matter where you are.
- Saw Edward Sharpe in this great little theater.
- Show venue
- Saw Noel Gallagher and the High Flying Birds here :)
- Fancy. I felt out of place, but beautiful.
- Classic traditional concert hall, whether for symphony or Edward Sharpe
- Old Crow Medicine Show =Amazing