Music Venue, Nightclub, Concert Hall
- When choosing your seats, beware of the random poles. Could be a huge bummer for you.
- Hands down, the best place in Ann Arbor to see a show.
- Check out Take a Chance Tuesdays and discover new music. The Ark is the best place to see an intimate show. Sit back, relax and enjoy.
- This intimate 400-seat club is known for the variety of acoustic musical groups that perform here over 300 nights a year.
- We LOVE the Ark! Be back soon... And Back again we are a year and a half later (more or less).
- Standing in front of the ticket window, look down to see a second, fairy-sized ticket window. (Look down and to the left of the ticket window to find the the Ark's fairy door!)
- Great acoustics!
- best music venue in ann arbor
- It's always a great time to see a show here. Very intimate and gives you that feeling of a private "secret club" atmosphere. Wonderful staff and fantastic performers at terrific prices.
- Relaxing place to watch live music, etc.
- The 27th Annual Storytelling Festival.
- This is the BEST place to see an artist. Close & personal. You will have an experience you will never forget!
- Caught a Jer Coons concert at The Ark and it was great! Can't wait to head back for another show.
- 33rd Annual Folk Festival