Arizona State Capitol
Capitol Building, Museum
1700 W Washington St (at S 17th Ave)
Phoenix, AZ 85007
- ........ ..... ................. ................ .
- Did you know it would take 4.8 million pennies to cover the State Capitol? Take a tour of the stunning Capitol building while youre here to learn more fun facts.
- Check out the murals in the reference room on the third floor.
- Fast service and help to find where to go
- It is a great opportunity to learn how to lobby for bills.
- When visiting the Capitol (First Floor) see the Exhibits: The Flagship of the Fleet, Life and Death of the USS Arizona. From the ship's extensive Silver Service on diplay in the Museum
- Nice and cool place to get some history.
- It was a great experience to attend a hearing
- Help find a cure!!
- let my people pee
- Almost getting in a head-on collision again. Pay attention people ONE WAY means One Way
- Don't be afraid - I went to the Arizona State Capitol today and there was FREE parking. I was certainly excited. I briefly saw the Capitol museum, and it looked very interesting. I'll be back soon.
- This is a nice place 2 go 2 & see the capitol.
- The US Supreme Court's First Female Justice, Sandra Day O'Connor, also served as the first majority leader of the State Senate in Arizona from 1969-74.
- ROC Taiwan Photo Exhibit April 2-15. 3rd Floor.
- Come today to see an original copy of the declaration of independence
- capitol complex is@closed as of 10/15/20