Arizona Science Center
Science Museum, Museum
- A relatively new Phoenix attraction, the Arizona Science Center is located in the downtown area. There over 300 hands-on permanent exhibits, as well as special changing exhibitions.
- 2012 Best of Phoenix Winner: Best Science Lecture Series! Check out Adults Night Out every First Friday for a kid-free evening of science and socializing!
- Take your kid or kids - or heck go along and watch the star show
- A terrific planetarium for children and adults.
- Take a stroll through Solarville to learn how we can harness the power of the sun to create eco-friendly energy. The Dorrance Planetarium located here is 1 of only 5 in the world with a NanoSeam dome!
- Curious about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines? ASU researchers will give their take at a Science Cafe 7-8 p.m. Sept. 16.
- Easily accessible from the Lightrail station, this museum features some of the best education exhibits in Arizona. It has hosted "Body Worlds" multiple times among other equally fascinating subjects.
- Unfortunately was not impressed. In today's day and age of information and discovery the film left a lot to be desired. :(
- This place is still a blast even for adults, but its even more fun when you go with kids that are eager to learn. The planetarium is always an absolute must, and the Digital World gallery is amazing.
- Feb. 17: Tonight's Science Cafe talks science and religion. 7-8 p.m.
- Body worlds is amazing; though, not for the weak stomachs
- Had a great time with my four year old. Lot's of hands on exhibits and tons of activities. The storm room is a great time, my son loved it!
- They have amazing exhibits and have special engagement exhibits that are super interesting and really fascinating. I love spending a day here exploring and watching the shows they have in IMAX
- Lie on a bed of nails!
- That sounds like fun :-)
- Great for kids 5+, any smaller and they just won't get the exhibits.
- Try the Sky Cycle and lean from side to side!! Fun!!
- Nice place to get your science on
- Thanks to Fry's Foods for paying admission today.
- Fun exhibits to play on, a wide variety of displays.