Arizona Biltmore, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
2400 E Missouri Ave (at Biltmore Estates Dr)
Phoenix, AZ 85016
- Best of Phoenix 2011 Winner: Best Family Staycation! Come summertime, the place empties out like nobody's business and that's when the Biltmore wants yours, so make a reservation & pack a bag!
- Among other presidential visits, Ronald Reagan spent his honeymoon here.
- My favorite resort ever! Great staff, great food, great ballrooms and tons of friendly faces. Oh yeh, amazing pools and spa too!
- The Arizona Biltmore is a world if it's own! The entire staff is incredibly friendly and professional! The grounds are immaculate as well, offering the finest luxuries and a lifetime of memories!
- Known as the "Jewel of the Desert," the Arizona Biltmore provides a restful oasis covered with lush gardens, glistening swimming pools, and Frank Lloyd Wright-influenced architecture.
- All is have to say is lavender lemon martini... It's a must!!!
- Head over to Frank & Albert's for the DAILY High Five Happy Hour 5pm - 7pm for $5 drinks and $5 appetizers (bar only).
- Don't try to firewalk on the fire pits on the back patio
- Try the Biltmore Benedict for breakfast. Nice, smokey pork loin and a hint of chiles in the Hollandaise.
- Wake up just as its getting light out. Run east along the aqueduct. Catch a great desert sunrise.
- In August of 2012, over 500 members of Alpha Epsilon Pi will come to the Arizona Biltmore to celebrate the Jewish Fraternity's 99th Anniversary Convention.
- The third-annual Hollywood and Wine summer festival will extend from Memorial Day through Labor Day weekend, and include celebrity bands in concert, movie screenings, wine tasting weekends & more.
- I love this resort and everything that it has. It's such a great place for the kids too. The staff is so friendly and everything feels so Arizona :)
- The absolute lap of luxury in the valley of the sun. Be sure to go to the Sunday Brunch!
- Worth a visit even if your not staying here! Went for lunch and had a great afternoon
- Grab a drink on the back patio at frank and alberts... Sunset, nice staff, and great drinks are a must!
- Wright's has great beef & seafood!
- Your gonna need a map. This place is extremely confusing.
- There's a huge outdoor chess set that makes you feel, in comparison, quite tiny.