Theater, Performing Arts
- Prix Fixe Special with Tilapia, Corn and Watermelon Salsa, Asian Salad, and Key Lime Pie for $21
- Great theater. No bad seat in the house. Beautiful new building.
- Interning in D.C.? Grab a key tag from The Washington Center and get 50% off tickets to "One Night with Janis Joplin" during InternsROCK! June 7 - 16th 2013. internsrockdc.com #InternsROCK
- The building is huge, though the theater is still intimate with great views from every angle.
- Did you know there's a subway stop just one block from the Arena Stage? Get off at the Waterfront stop and leave the car home.
- Best staff ever
- AMAZING NC Inaugural Ball!! I had the best time. The building interior is so cool and modern.
- Gorgeous area.
- Empty seats will be allocated to people holding standing room tickets at the last minute and if there is still no seat for you when intermission, you'll get a refund.
- If you've got a standing room ticket, sit on the red bench at the north entrance of the theatre and wait until the show is about to begin.
- There is a "pay your age" program but it doesn't apply to standing room tickets.
- This a great theater for small shows and a date night.
- This is the premiere theatre in the round. It is world-reknown for quality productions.
- "Shoplifters" was an amazing, comical show!!
- Loved the show
- One Night with Janis Joplin was awesome!! Great venue
- Try the dinner.
- Catwalk Cafe takes Internet reservations.
- Great venue for an event!
- With the office to see The Normal Heart