Area Four Boston
264 E Berkeley St
Boston, MA 02118
- Super nice spota little fancier than the other a4 restaurants. Cocktails are really good and they have gin and juice on tap!
- Great pizza spot with games and plenty of drinks
- This is a breakfast spot kinda. I really iced the Morning Mess meal that I had. Shrimp and grits with hot sausage and egg. The service and atmosphere were great too. Id be back if not for distance.
- The breakfast pizzas are delicious but large! Definitely good for sharing!
- No wait at 2 pm for brunch on Saturday. Their brunch pizza is great. If you order the arancini ask for a side of their in-house marinara sauce for dipping.
- Great service, and really high quality food. Atmosphere is casual yet intimate. The desert took a bit long to come out, so our waitress took it off the bill. Really impressed overall
- The sweet potato wedges are to die for.
- avocado toast is amazing. Great place to grab an early dinner with kids.
- The fried cheddar is a nice spin on the mozzarella classic - the hot honey really makes it. With their excellent dough, you really can't go wrong with any of the pizzas, but the mushroom is tasty!
- The place is really cool but the menu is not as good as the place in Kendall square.
- The Florentine was my favorite of the vegetarian pies
- Loved their Carnivore pizza. Decent selection of beers too.
- Drinks and pizza are amazing