The Ardmore Music Hall
Music Venue, Nightclub
- Great venue and a welcome addition to Ardmore!
- Entertainment and great fun time
- Very chill venue, small enough for an intimate show but ample space for a good crowd. Bi-level with bars on both floors. Thumbs up for the suburb spot.
- Awesome intimate venue. Not a bad view in the whole house!
- The old Brownie's 23 East. Great venue.
- Good venue. Great sound. Clean and cool inside.
- FUN inexpensive shows!
- holy crap @ the band being booked here lately...rockin!
- Awesome atmosphere. Very intimate place for a show. They don't have a great place for coats, unless you're in a seat (no coat check). But you can get right up to the stage, get a good craft beer.
- Ardmore keeps the good acts rolling in without gouging your wallet. Probably my favorite music venue in the philadelphia area
- The best spot in Philly is 20 minutes outside of Philly. Quick hop on the train to the best bar and music venue in town.
- Great bands
- Tommy & the rumblers rocked the house f
- Get here on SEPTA. The Ardmore train station is located within 300 feet of the back door.
- Table service during shows is JV. They need more servers.