- Do the tasting and let the chefs choose your courses...so damn good.
- Pain de mie and beef tartare course is always delicious
- Innovative. Tasting menu. Handmade plates, and cutlery. James Beard Award nominee. Sister restaurant to Red Light Ramen, and Laughing Taco.
- Beef tartare. Service. Cutlery.
- What a marvelous and imaginative meal of small dishes.
- What's good here? Everything! Such a great experience.
- Check out Ardent as it was featured on Man Finds Food for Secret late night underground Ramen.
- James Beard Foundation Best New Restaurant 2014 nominee.
- Great little spot. Show up at 11:30 on Friday and Saturday nights for Ramen & PBR!
- Best Ramen!! Available at 11:30pm. Fridays and Saturday.
- You can't make a bad choice but the beer tar tar should be on your list.
- Tasting menu, and wine pairing. The beef tartare is still the dining highlight! Service, and innovation were a bit off the pace, though.