ArcLight Hollywood Cafe & Bar
6360 W Sunset Blvd (inside ArcLight Hollywood lobby)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Best place hands down to watch movies
- If you find a bag of Percocets on the ground. They are mine.
- when will I learn that they don't know what an Old Fashioned is here????
- The ahi appetizer was good and plentiful, but it could have used some friend won ton chips or something. It was just a plate of sashimi.
- Sit in Jessie's section, best server in the house.
- There's another bar upstairs and it's less crowded.
- The best cinema experience in LA, Arclight has great concessions, tasty food and drinks (adult and otherwise), and there's not a bad seat in any theater, front or back.
- Popcorn, hotdogs or just a drink
- Great cinematography!
- Enjoy food and not the usual snacks before or after a nice movie, only at arclight ;)
- They do specials based on particular films. For example, the recent The Hundred-Foot Journey allowed Chef Eric to present such diverse eats as chicken Tandori and banana cardamom crme brulee.
- The bar also serves up movie-themed mixed drinks, like the Goodfellas, which packs a wallop, with toasted pecan bitters and a lemon twist.
- With the range of choices varying from fresh seafood ceviche to the spicy Southwestern bacon cheeseburger, the caf definitely caters to a wide variety of customer.
- They can make real Whiskey Sours, egg white and all!
- Good beer, good drinks, good food.
- Always sit in Jesse's section! She's the best!
- Best drinks on Monday n weekends ask for Luis
- Relax at bar before movie.
- When ordering a gin martini, specify gin. If u don't want olives u have to tell them.
- When ordering a Negroni, Manhattan or any stirred cocktail, make sure u specify stirred & not shaken.