ArcLight Culver City
Cineplex, Food Court
9500 Culver Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
- Really nice seats, good selection of movies. They have great craft beers you can buy and take into the theater. I am a big fan!
- Newly renovated. Much cleaner and good service.
- I probably shouldnt be telling you this but the 9:30a weekend showings are the best!
- One of my least favorite arclights.
- Great theater! Very nice inside. Full bar and you can bring drinks into the movie. Very classy place!
- Similar to other Arclights. Larger concession stand area in front. They validate for Trader Joe's lot.
- Great bar, beautiful surroundings, walkable to restaurants & friendly staff!
- What a hip and trendy theater. The main lobby feels like a bar and the inside feels like a hotel
- Love that you can take your pint into your movie.
- The movie selection is good, the concession prices are not really.
- The ticket prices + the concession prices are HIGH!!
- Great adult Beverages
- Expensive ticket prices
- A beautiful re-design that includes a bar with drinks you can take in the theater. Some complain about dim projectors but haven't experienced that yet.
- Very great service.
- Buy a drink at the bar and bring it into the theater!
- Fave: caramel corn (if it's not crunchy, ask for new one)
- The Gentleman