ArcLight Cinemas - Chicago
1500 N Clybourn Ave (Inside NewCity Mall)
Chicago, IL 60610
- If you're going to charge that much for tickets the least you could do is turn down the exit lights that and labeling the emergency with alarms the same as regular exists. As they say eh
- Caramel popcorn is so-so, but the facilities are really neat and people working there see always friendly and helpful.
- The poster wall.
- There are nicer movie theaters in the city but the location at New City with bars and restaurants is convenient for dinner before a movie
- Perfect spot for dinner and movie or drinks and movie or just movie!
- Assigned seating, crazy prices, no parking, generic lobby. Skip.
- Nice theater, terrible service
- No Nachos? No Slurpees? But yet, an "apple sausage baguette w/ mango-jalepeno and watermelon bbq sauce"? Can I please have some movie food? And $1.75 for REAL BUTTER? Who does this place think it is?
- It's cool how they have no staff for ticket purchase. Place does run a dollar or two money per movie. Idk why
- Be sure to get your parking validated. Just ask one of the employees.
- I'm at the theater now and I like that the movies pretty much start on time. Very few previews
- Super nice theater, great seats, friendly staff but pretty pricy compared to some others in the area.
- Great theatre, great seating
- Very nice theater. Movies actually start at scheduled time not the 15 minutes of previews.
- Go on Tuesdays when there's a discount on tickets-
- Nice seats. Easy ticket sales
- Buy tickets online and skip the kiosk. Just show the barcode on the way in to the cinemas.
- Largest theater is theater 6
- The luxury of the place
- Decent craft beer selection