The Archives Restaurant & Bar
Hotel Bar, American
$ $ $
333 Adams St (Bet Willoughby St. & Johnson St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Beer me.......
- Always great!
- This is a terrific place for brunch. Excellent menu, buffet, service and it is quiet (no loud music).
- The restaurant has been relocated due to renovation until March 2015. The selection has been reduced. I am very disappointed to find out there is no more fried eggs or omelette make to order.
- So discriminate.... !!! It might be they love american more than asian....
- Great food, but not the best service...
- Vegi harvest soup was very good. Cobb salad was good, but chicken was a bit dry. Very nice bartenders.
- Brunch at the Archives is a nice treat!
- Check out the exhibit cases filled with weird objects from the Brooklyn Historical Society. @BrooklynHistory is just a couple blocks away on Pierrepont St.
- Come here with plenty of time, because no one is going to pay you mind for a very, very long time.