Arceo's Mexican Restaurant
1513 S Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80905
- Arroz con pollo is the way to go.
- Ive tried many of the combination plates and all of them Ive been satisfied with. Always a lot of food for a low cost.
- The enchiladas are awesome! Service is too notch. A great stop for weary travelers.
- Everything was delicious! Reasonable prices & excellent friendly service!!
- The ceviche (shrimp or halibut) is huge and only $5!
- Ceviche is good and cheap!
- Huckleberry margaritas
- Carnitas burrito! Best lunch under $6 in town.
- Worst dining experience of our lives!!The menu says Carnitas but gives you the option of chicken or beef CARNITAS IS PORK!!!! The tacos had been dipped in a sauce. Enchiladas were covered w/ parmesan
- Absolutely nothing! Out of all 4 plates, 80% grease), there was nothing that would be rated over a 3. The food, prices, and hot sauce all sucked! Would definitely not recommend to anyone.