Arabia Cafe Hookah Lounge
- byob and super chill, pay attention to heat management
- I don't think they know how to do math.
- Yes like everyone says, MILK is the key! Real different
- Let Samir pick your flavor he knows what's best
- Best hookah in Chicago. Go for natural charcoal and al fakher double apple if you are into double apple.
- Chill BYOB environment, large beautiful hookahs, can bring your laptop and get some work done while you smoke
- Trouble place
- Def try the Wildberry Mint...best hookah flavor ive had
- Definitely better/smoother with milk!! Decent music too
- Not the best place, but always seems to have a table. If you BYOB it's a $10 minimum per person on weekdays; 15 on weekend.
- Tried hookah for the first time here. Tried the flavor Sex on the Beach. Had a great time but the music videos they play on the TV ruined my buzz. Super annoying.
- BYOB - no hard liquor
- The tea is good, the cake was good, but the shish...meh...not quite right.
- i love doublle apple
- Double apple hookah flavor and Arabic coffee. Delicious combination
- Get the starbuzz wildberry mint shisha
- Hooka is good and doesn't burn quite fast as it does at some other places. That's the only good thing about this place. Otherwise it's overpriced & their service is extremely slow & unprofessional.
- Very bad shisha . Disappointed