Aqueduct Race Track
Racetrack, Other Outdoors, Stables
- You should definitely try the Aqueduct Buffet at Resorts World Casino!!!
- Money is what's good.
- Jamaican beef patties
- Casino is great but since the buffet is closed it's not how it was
- The subway station has no metro card machine. The employees here are clueless and useless. The gift shop is always sold out of metro cards and there are no freaking sidewalks outside. MESS!
- Bet with your head, not over it
- It's not as bad as everyone thinks!
- Get here early and watch practice
- Avoid rockaway blvd, unless you have time to kill and good patience. With casino now open, its cuckoolicious traffic.
- Working till 11 pm tomorrow grand opening if resort world (formerly aqueduct) setting up for dignitaries tv crews ect. Come on down
- Very important work today, bribing in the bar for the casino!
- Free grandstand admission in winter; enclosed paddock; backyard picnic area; eleven bed hospital.
- There used to be a flea market in the parking lot and now they're building a casino there...
- There used to be a flea market in the parking lot - now they're building
- Try the sea salt vanilla ice cream
- Don't miss the stultifying decrepitude
- Get to the track early and check out the practice runs
- Go to the Grand Stand and watch the Horses Run