Aquaterra Restaurant At Pala Mesa Resort
2090 Tecalote Dr
Fallbrook, CA 92028
- Eagle breakfast plate amazing ,and the brioche French to toast amazing as well
- Best breakfast I've had out in a long time. Worth the hr and a half drive.
- $13.95 brunch on Sunday.
- Worst service ever. Took forever to get food and drinks. Had to track servers down to get more drinks and then the check.
- Don't expect them to honor special requests
- Rude hostess. Slow service. Food really isn't good either. #bypassthisplace
- The Ribs were to expensive and certainly not enough. The Burgers were quit good, so go for the Burger.
- Good service and lots of choices.
- Baked avocado with gorgonzola cheese rocks. Great appetizers!
- Avoid the sushi.
- note: the eggs in the eggs benedict are cooked through, NOT runny.
- Nice lunch place on a quiet weekday