Aqua by El Gaucho
Seafood, Wine Bar
$ $ $ $
- Although famed for sunset views, we recommend getting in by 6pm for a signature Happy Hour mojitos.
- definitely try to sit outside on a nice day. gorgeous views. p.s. this place has THE best king salmon i have ever....EVER had
- Get the tableside flaming volcano for dessert! Awesome!
- Ho Ho Ho! Join us for our Holiday Brunch Sunday, Dec. 14th 10am-2pm. Santa and his elves will make an appearance! $39/person, $16/child 12 and under. Enjoy AQUA and tradition brunch favorites.
- Try their crispy delicious calamari
- You must try the Thai Style ribs. OMG!! I love them.
- Have you checked out the panoramic views @AquaByElGaucho yet?! #hh Sun - Mon: 4pm - close. Tue Sat: 4 6pm! ow.ly/9qktH
- Surf and turf both are outstanding. Difficult to make a mistake with this menu.
- Classic seafood restaurant - huge bar. Friendly service.
- Wifi password is celebratemore
- Excellent seafood with stunning views
- Everything! Special mentions: Crab cakes, calamari, pancetta prawns, Seafood meal, rib steak, lamb, NY strip, filet, lobster mash, asparagus, brussel sprouts, crab mac n chz, volcano & bread pudding.
- Wild Alaskan Halibut
- Bonito restaurante en el puerto, ambiente muy agradable, algo "anticuado", amenizado por un buen pianista. El servicio correcto. Cuentan con parking y servicio de cortesa que te lleva de vuelta.
- Great view on the water however, huge restaurant with slow service. Over priced for the quality and presentation of food.
- The seafood feast with giant king crab, scallops, swordfish, and giant jumbo prawns was absolutely incredible. Worth every penny.
- Truffle gnocchi was amazing!!! As well as the crab cakes!!!
- Seafood and steaks.
- Good for group. My friend had his birthday celebration here. Service is great. Love the scallop I had and the risotto.
- The service is great. I love the piano player.