Appleton Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
W College Ave
Appleton, WI 54911
- Check out Anthony's Concessions! Amazing deep fried pickles and baked rolls!
- We go almost every weekend - my hubby and girls can't get enough of Mai's stuffed chicken wings!
- Greatest cucumbers and carnival food you've ever seen! Freshest produce;)
- No dogs allowed. Worst. "Farmer's Market". Ever.
- Go early or around 11:30am when almost over to avoid crowds! I love it!
- Stuffed chix wings were yummy! Too many strollers w screaming babies tho. Wow.
- There are 2 organic produce stands & they rock! Live music, a hippie that sells jam, plenty of options for vegans & even more for vegetarians, flowers & sock monkey knitted beannies?!? Yes please!!
- Get in line early for the Allenville Corn! Also grab the fresh, squeaky cheese curds at Arthur Bay Cheese Stand!
- Jessica rocks the Henna art!!
- Beware of red heads itching for smoothies.
- Eat at Lolitas' stand in the Houdini plaza! Veggie breakfast burritos FTW!
- The Princeton Farms sourdough bread is to die for. Hit their stand every week.
- I love this!!!
- Fantastic place to shop local and get the best-tasting, freshest veggies, fruit, baked items, meats and more. People-watching is free :)
- Cant stand all these big business corporate buffoons.
- Cash only. Several ATMs near by though.
- Try the corn in a cup. Amazing!
- Great place to come between Saturday soccer games!