Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
3018 Hennepin Avenue (btwn W Lake & 31st St)
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Love me an Apple Store, but don't forget First Tech up the street. Locally owned and they speak Mac.
- The Genius bar should serve Appletinis!
- The bloody mary's used to be better here a few months ago...
- Ask an employee to show you the second floor 'Briefing Room' (Business Center). Once upstairs, looking through a wall of glass, you'll be able to see the green roof and the sky light of the building.
- Check out the Executive Briefing Center!
- Armon's last name is Ferrari...spelled like the car.
- Austin is an outstanding Apple Employee
- Seriously the best service and employees of any apple store I've ever been too.
- So I went up to the briefing room, per previous tips, and it wasn't very exciting. Just sayin.
- Pay your respects to Steve Jobs
- First time coming here? Ask a specialist for a tour of the place! They'll take you up to the second floor.
- Definitely check out the top floor. Super cool for the turbo fanboy!
- Touch an ipad!!
- This isn't exactly NYC, I can't quite understand why it's hard for them to adhere to customer appointments. Sigh.
- They're dog friendly, I learned today.
- Jeff the Genius is awesome. If you're looking for very thorough and friendly service, see him! He's the one.
- Don't come here on Saturday afternoon! I stopped counting customers at 125 and there was 20 employees on the floor. Not enough. Too busy or not enough staff. You decide.
- how can we walk in, look for a ipad charger for 10 min, then look at expensive laptops for another 5 to 10 and totally be ignored by the staff? Its not like a few weren't busy talking to themselves.
- Blake is the man! Fixed my phone in lightening speed.
- So bored at the Genius Bar ..