Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
10:00am - 9:00pm
- Always very crowded!
- Use the smart sign to read about the products, it helps when you don't want to talk to someone right away and you can press a button if you do want help!
- Super helpful and kind people!
- Great products, but the customer service can't attend to the large crowds of people. This may be a good or bad thing :)
- Cool store with an awesome and enthusiastic staff! The staff was extremely helpful when finding the right product for me. They also did a really good job educating me on the different products.
- Store R202
- The perfect store during the day. Excellent service, timely service, very studious and courteous staff!!! DO NOT think of coming here at Apple Peoduct Launch time. The line curves 2 times to Macy's.
- If you come here to wait for a new iPad release, bring air freshner there are some stinky people here for each shipment.
- Nice staff here!
- Atendimento cordial e sem espera
- One of the most crowded locations in the Stamford Mall. If you want to see the Genius Bar definitely book an appointment ahead online unless you want to wait a couple of hours.
- Knowledgable staff! #helpful
- A smaller store, but it has a Genius Bar, and usually doesn't have lines on product launch days.
- Great service!!
- Usually like to order online then pick up. Can also use your own iPhone to buy accessories. Works out well.
- Backup your stuff before making an appointment!
- Great customer service.
- If your an educator don't forget to ask for your discount!
- Brian is knowledgeable and was very helpful answering questions about iCloud
- Don't even waste the time making an appointment. Worthless