Apple Pioneer Place
Electronics, Mobile Phones
450 SW Yamhill Street (btwn SW 4th & SW 5th Ave)
Portland, OR 97204
- Use the Apple store app. It's sort of like shoplifting only no one beats you down after you walk out the door...and you still spend the money.
- Buy an iPhone and stop having to justify your poor decision to settle for an Android.
- Nothing beats the customer service. Every visit is magical & revolutionary with quality products, helpful staff & impeccable service. Come say hi to Christian, one of the store's friendly concierges!
- Schedule an appointment via your phone or buy things yourself with the Apple Store app. This place is always packed.
- Standing around using your Android phone not needing help.
- Donnant directement sur la rue, cette Apple Store est magnifique !
- Chaotic and overwhelming during lunch!
- Check out the laptops, and when the sales associate asks if they can help, reply "yea, when did iPod start making computers?". Good clean retail geek fun!
- Friendly staff. Make a Genius Bar appointment. Fantastic new space!
- Of COURSE it's busy during the workday. Everyone downtown hits the store! Shop online for in store pick up to save you a heck of a lot of hassle.
- They don't validate parking
- Helpful staff. Genius bar fills up so make sure you book online ahead of time.
- An affluent aquarium.
- Buy your Apple products here in Oregon - no sales tax!
- A zoo. An annoying zoo of folks trying to get their lemons fixed.
- If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask the staff. Apple Store Employees are very friendly and will gladly assist you with a purchase or show you some fun tricks for the products.
- Good luck getting anyone to ring you up here. Total pandemonium & lots of unhelpful individuals.
- They fixed it! For free!
- Genius Bar is always extra helpful.