Apple Oakridge Centre
Electronics, Other Repair, Mobile Phones
650 West 41st Avenue (btwn Cambie & Tisdall)
Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9
- Try chatting with one of the fine folks in blue about your business needs, they definitely know what they're talking about
- You probably know more than most any employee at this location plus they are all usually too busy walking in circles to help you. Also, avoid getting hardware serviced there - incompetent.
- Make sure you ask about education discounts if you're a student/teacher/staff!
- Typical apple store
- My go to Apple Store. The premium Apple Store layout. Whenever I need to make an Apple purchase this is the one I go to. Great experience overall.
- Nice Store. Not usually crowded
- It's great store all the staff are smiling and the appointments are flexible
- Apple genius bar perfect
- Less crowded and more helpful staff than other stores I've been to.
- Customer service is not as good as it once was. No one greeted me nor offered to assist. Before, when it was busier than now, there was always someone greeting you as you come in. - disappointed :(
- I realized prices went up on phone accessaries!
- Great fast service with early morning appointments.
- Great deal on hdmi cables. $20 for 6 ft
- Want an unlocked iphone 4? Come early!