Apple Menlo Park
Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
- I love walking around this Apple Store.
- only go here to make a purchase, as far as the "geniuses" at the bar....ehhh, the girl used google trying to figure out the problem (I did that!) take the trip to any NYC store. Fixed in 20 mins.
- The employees that work at this apple store are much nicer than the ones at short hills mall.
- Mac rules
- Excellent service!!!
- Ask for Nikki shes great and very helpful!
- Most people who work at the store are really great! Everyplace has a few less than stellar people - just ask to talk to another specialist.
- Busy and cramped, though aesthetically appealing to some.
- if you need to go to the genius bar, schedule your appt. online oryou can go to the store and personally schedule the appt... but do it early cuz their time slots fill up quick!
- Great customer service even when crowded.
- This store tends to be crowded so be prepared to wait
- It's the busiest store in the mall.
- "Your time is limited, so dont waste it living someone elses life. Dont be trapped by dogma." - Steve Jobs
- The people that work here are the best! They are so helpful I always leave happy!
- Apple reps here are much nicer than NYC ones
- I practically live in this store
- They sell Macs here!
- The ipad is freaking amazing. if I had money to burn, I'd be getting one immediately.
- Outstanding customer care as expected
- You need to schedule an appointment for pretty much anything & everything...