Apple Knox Street
Electronics, Mobile Phones
- Set up an appointment. It will save you time and aggravation.
- Book an appointment online and be sure to check in with one of the Apple people when you get there.
- bring lots of money and spend spend spend.
- I could fly to Cupertino faster than I can get a genius appointment.
- Geniuses are complete morons here and they think that Apple products don't break by themselves. You guys are morons!
- New plan... Make Genius Bar appointment, check in, go to lunch, THEN they'll be ready for me. Got it. What a joke.
- Waiting 20 minutes for assistance really sucks
- The staff here is super nice! If you have any questions about the products, feel free to stop by.
- excellent service and futuristic .
- The place is a zoo - it's too small and it's always jammed. Nowhere to sit, either. The Apple store in Fort Worth has a sitting area where you wait to talk to staff.
- Manager sucks at this Apple store go somewhere else!!!
- Lots of staff to help for a Saturday. Classes were in full swing. Well stocked on the latest gadgets. The Genius bar looked busy, and everyone looked happy. Large store with all the latest products.
- Pay the extra money for a warranty on your Mac or MacBook. After 6 months my MacBook charger stopped working & went to see what they can do. They quickly gave me a new one, FREE. I saved $80.
- If you want a product with ANY kind of upgrade they don't have it in store just order online. The only time I've ever purchased from a store was my first macbook in 07.
- This location is full of nice and competent people. I love how they treat me when I come through
- Make an appointment it makes the time go by easer but if not they will find a way to help you they are great
- Even on busy days you can find someone to help out. Great staff. And the Genius Bar is awesome.
- Its the Apple store... You buy stuff here. Use the Apple Store App at the store to pay for stuff, its weird.
- Very helpful & nice staff!!
- Bring a flare gun if you to get one of these genius's attention