Apple FlatIron Crossing
Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
One West Flatiron Crossing Dr (Flatiron Crossing Mall)
Broomfield, CO 80021
- Schedule your appointments online BEFORE you go to the store.
- If you have any technical questions or concerns with your iPad, iPhone, iPod or Mac, make an appointment before you come in at apple.com/flatironcrossing. That way you're ensured time to see a tech!
- thank a genius!
- This is simply the BEST Apple store!
- Some of the nicest, best people ever that help you here. You need to be patient and make sure you let them do their job by explaining everything for you. :D You'll love it. Welcome to the world.
- Be sure to show up on time, and book up to 3 consecutive slots of you have a big repair.
- Steve was very nice & hooked it up! Thank you Steve the genius!
- Some really fantastic characters work here....everybody is very colorful and unique in addition to knowing their stuff really well.
- Ask to see Steve. They'll know which one.
- No anroid accessories :(
- Buy online, your nose and patience will thank you
- Extremely busy. Didn't have anyone to help me with an apple watch, so I didn't' buy one. Their loss I guess?
- Schedule your appointment online before you even leave the house.
- Ask for Keith the Genius!! He is extremely helpful and knows a lot about apple and apple products!! He made my experience at the apple store so much better than it could have been!
- They have rotating iPhone tips on the screen at the Genius Bar. I learned something
- These guys are always so great at customer service! Quick & efficient.
- It's always smells weird in this place
- Store R182
- I second David E. Even if you are in the parking lot book ahead and go eat or shop. Quick and easy in and out that way. Book through the Apple Store App FTW!
- Remember Steve Jobs and have some gratitude when you visit the stores have the privilege to use an Apple device. R.I.P. Steve!