Electronics, Mobile Phones
- Wakawaka. Wakawaka.
- The (APPLE) RED Smart Cover for your iPad is here. Choose the (APPLE) RED Smart Cover and Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS.
- Did an awesome job helping me out with iPhone battery issues. Replaced the phone, no hassles. Short wait on a Thursday night.
- This is the best looking Apple store in the area. Always clean and stunning!
- Great service from Delunte the Specialist! Ask for him!
- Easilly one of the best customer service experiences out of all the Apple stores I've come across. Great service from the Genius Bar. A fantastic store.
- Best Apple Genius Bar in DC metro area!
- Excellent customer service.
- This Apple Store has the best customer service in the area hands down.
- Very helpful and extemely professional. Even as a PC user, I can't help but commend Apple for their excellent customer service.
- Set me up with an iphone. Michael was the best. Recommended great apps while I waited for my activation.
- Trying to purchase something here is a nightmare. The checkout process in the store takes too long. Go online.
- Try the Apple Store at Pentagon City, this store does not know what they are doing and more so their 'Genius Bar' people! I DO NOT SUGGEST THIS STORE!!! xx
- Great customer support. The wait is insane even with an appointment ;(
- Best GENIUS BAR people! (mind you this is the closest one to me)
- Customer service here is awesome!!
- GREAT customer service! Got all my questions answered.
- Apple Genius Matt has no reason to lie to you about your alleged damage to a product, but he also has no reason to be a horrible customer service rep. Avoid him at the bar.
- Awful experience trying to buy headphones. Sales associates standing around everywhere...but they don't seem to care unless you're purchasing a big ticket item. I'm headed to best buy.
- Its like a mekka to us.