Apple Century City
Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
10250 Santa Monica Boulevard (in Westfield Century City)
Los Angeles, CA 90067
- Compared to other SoCal stores this one is kinda' small. But slammed since the day they opened!
- "Your time is limited, so dont waste it living someone elses life. Dont be trapped by dogma." - Steve Jobs
- Apple Store Century City, i've been here!
- Make sure you make an appointment and be on time. They are always busy and they usually don't take walk ins.
- This store is crowded and busy all the time, but a ton of Apple employees are there to help. Make a Genius appointment if you have a problem, otherwise you're probably out of luck!
- The tables are excellent to lean on while waiting.
- Robert is amazing. Although he might as well be my grandfather he was very very helpful
- Great location
- Ok leaving leaving leaving its to cold in here with to many people and toooo much chitter chatter....
- Too bad the genius bar staff makes ya feel like you're inconveniencing them. I much prefer the Grove, even though it's harder to get an appointment.
- All the wall and window displays have apps on them. Ask what they are!
- Park in the BLUE section for the closest escalator to the Apple Store. The GREEN section is the second closest.
- rad geniuses, hot managers, super nice specialists - the century city apple store is the best. go celtics!
- The (APPLE) RED Smart Cover for your iPad is here. Choose the (APPLE) RED Smart Cover and Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS.
- Robert at the Genius bar is cool and helpful.
- Choose the (PRODUCT) RED iPod nano & Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS in Africa. It costs the same as all the others!
- Understaffed yet somehow full of employees doing nothing. Be prepared to wait
- Just love the simplicity at this place
- I've never been in a retail store with a more uncomfortable lighting than this. I got a headache within two minutes, and I'm usually not sensitive to light at all.
- Well, they have Apple products. I guess that's good.