Apple Bethesda Row
Electronics, Mobile Phones
- The (APPLE) RED Smart Cover for your iPad is here. Choose the (APPLE) RED Smart Cover and Apple gives a portion of the proceeds to help fight AIDS.
- Better store than the one in Clarendon.
- My favorite Apple Store. Always friendly and efficient and willing to tolerate my questions.
- Dorian @ the Genius Bar is great! Super knowledgable, great customer service and understanding with people that are stressed out with their devices :) Thanks Dorian!
- I love that this store has a Kids table, unlike the store at Montgomery Mall!
- They not only allow dogs in the store, they LOVE dogs in the store!
- There are about 100 employees in this store; 98 are there only to bother you until you find the 2 that actually know anything.
- Try one of Apple's free classes. Trust me, you'll love your mac even more than you do today!
- This apple store always tries my patience....
- Wait time for help is long. An old lady pirated my help away
- Facial hair is prerequisite for any "genius" at the Bethesda row store
- Expert Noah is awesome! Super helpful, crazy knowledgeable and a pleasure to do biz with.
- Watch them they will reset your phone when only changing a screen and they wont take responsibility for it.
- Great location, and never too crowded.
- Stay Away! f you must have an Apple product, stay as far away from Bethesda Store as possible. If you have a tech problem, go someplace that has trained technicians vs. salespeople posing as such.
- Forget about trying to reach this store by phone, the phone number just puts you in voice response hell.
- they are very kind
- Great customer service
- Best service! That is where I got my new iPhone 5!
- Apple stores now do screen repairs. Mine was replaced perfectly in 40 minutes. $149 plus tax unless you have Apple Care.