Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
10:00am - 9:30pm
- Call ahead and make an appointment 410-972-3290
- Charles was the best genius I worked with at this location in a long time. I've bought 3 MacBooks from here and 3 iPhones from this location over the years and by far the best employee ever
- Who is the superuser editing out the Apple logo at end of the venue name here? If you are, quit it! Obviously you don't use a Mac or an iPhone because you can't see it!
- Download The Baltimore Sun's news, baseball and football apps from iTunes.
- Connect to the public wifi and check your email and twitter with ease.
- Waited 2.5 hours just to have the Genius helper tell me my phone is fine and there isn't anything he can do. Still having same issue with battery!!!
- Got my iPhone 4 here on launch day. Only 1 hr wait...better than back home in Seattle
- Be a sheep.. buy apple...
- Don't bother calling before you go. I did, and even though the product was under warranty, this store didn't stand behind the warranty
- Book your Genius Bar appointment early. I tried to get a walk-in appointment, and it's a 2 hour wait on Sunday afternoon.
- People at this location are not helpful & I dread coming here but this is the closest location to me but its just horrible. Avoid at all cost if u can. I wouldn't let my worst enemy come here. :(
- Monday and Tuesday evening is less crowded than rest of week.
- Worst Apple Store experience ever. Was told on first visit my repair would take 20-30 min. when parts come in. Arrived few days later and was told 3-5 day turnaround time. Horrible customer service
- 2 hr Nightmares can be had here if U R into that sort of thing. If U need troubleshooting answers, call apple care; or order products online- or at another retailer. If it's technical book early.
- Very busy. Some staff are extremely friendly and knowledgable, but my wife had an experience where she got a lot of incorrect information about the iPad Pro.
- Very helpful
- In and out in less than 10min!
- Was told to "stand in a corner and wait to be helped" stood for 15 mins before someone came to me as employees stood around and did nothing
- The smallest Apple store i've ever been to but, it's the only one in the vicinity. Can't complain!
- So. I think there's a prereq for every Apple employee ever to have shitty customer service. I mean I'm not sitting here w an appt & laptop for shits & giggles. Can I at least get a hello...