Apple The Pier
The Pier at Caesars (The Pier at Caesars)
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
11:00am - 8:00pm
- I live in the area and have to say that this is the only apple store I enjoy going to, no long waiting times, everyone is super friendly and everyone really knows what they're talking about. Love it!
- This is probably one of the few Apple Stores that don't have a Justin Bieber song played once every five minutes by many girls at once. For once, I enjoy the peace and tranquility of a non-Bieber envi
- Every worker was so polite the two times we went in one weekend. My friend shattered her phone one night and the next night her mom shattered hers. Each time, they were accommodating and nice.
- Store R173
- Enjoy a nice walk on the boardwalk. Recommended for summer only
- they sell oranges too :-)
- Choose your shirt color wisely when going here.
- This Apple Store is always so busy. No bums or cats though.
- If you're picking up a large or heavy item. You can park your car on Arkansas Ave and they will bring it out to you! It is a loading zone so make sure you have someone in the car.
- The most ignorant people work in this store! Uninformed and impolite! Take your money elsewhere these guys got to big for their pants!
- This is the best apple store. The 2 near me is this and freehold mall & the freehold store is too busy and they seem to talk over my head. AC store talks to me in a way I can understand the geek speak
- 5th Avenue in the building!
- Park at Trump Plaza weekdays for $5. Watch out on weekends for a $20 parking charge. Short walk from the parking garage to the Pier.