Apple Pie Jell-O Shot Recipe
Looking for the best method to recreate a tiny, alcoholic pie? Thanksgiving for the inhabitants of a bitsy, boozy dollhouse? Look no further.
Pour 1½ cups of apple cider and 1½ cups of apple juice together into a medium-sized saucepan.
Pour 4 envelopes — which is equivalent to 4 tablespoons — of gelatin into the apple juice, whisk gently, and then allow the gelatin to sit undisturbed for a full 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, turn the burner to medium-high, whisk the mixture, add 1½ teaspoons of cinnamon, and allow it to warm almost to a boil.
Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes, then stir in 1 cup of vanilla vodka.
Refrigerate the mixture for an hour, then pour into mini tart shells (you can make these yourself or buy pre-made).
Refrigerate until fully firm, then top with dollops of whipped cream and serve.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record