Apple Aspen Grove
Electronics, Mobile Phones, Other Repair
- Here's to the Crazy Ones... Thanks, Steve.
- Caution! God forbid you spend $3K on stuff and then come in with an issue with your new stuff without a Genius Appointment.
- Be sure to catch an Apple product launch. The fanfare, free food, and opening is a good time.
- Love this store. It's the most calm apple store ive ever gone too.
- Make sure you're on time for the Genius Bar reservation.
- Was just here after a long flight home from vacation. My phone took a swim in the Pacific and the Genius Bar got it working after almost a week. If your phone ever gets wet turn it off & take it them.
- What to talk with a "Genius"? Make you appointment online.
- This is the worst customer service ever. The door guy checks you in and then tells you to go wait. And wait.. So I thought I'd get smart and set up an appointment-still had to wait 40 mins! Horrible!
- If you keep bugging the right people, you can occasionally skip the line, if you forgot to book an appointment online. Or come in at odd hours...
- Great products and even better help. Get in a purchase a Mac!
- So much for having an appointment.
- Store R030
- iPad launch event FTW
- Crappiest service ever. Every time I come here.
- "Housewives of Littleton"
- Looking for new headphones? Check out SOL REPUBLIC headphones in the mobile section. Affordable, indestructible, sound great.
- Ask for matt f he's the best!!!
- Great genius bar very helpful. Ask for chris