Ave Dr. Ashford (Cll. Cervantes)
Condado, San Juan 00907
- just here for the sangria! white or red wine, both very delicious! this place isn't known much for its food, mostly as a place to drink and if you get hungry, then occasionally you can grab a bite.
- Me encanta la berenjena mmmmm y la sangria excelente para ir los domingos despues de la playa
- For more than 30 years this pizza joint is probably one of San Juan favorite. Busy on the weekends service can be spotty. Still pizza is great. Don't forget to try the sangra.
- Four generations of my family have eaten here since, at least, the late 70s, and it's remained the "neighborhood" pizza parlor - decor, menu et al. Truly iconic for locals, its tables fill nightly.
- This place is legendary, great food, killer sangria!
- Delicious pizza. Average service.
- La mejor pizza del rea metro!!
- Excellent eggplant Parmesan. It's comes with salad or a side of spaghetti but I recommend the house salad! It's the perfect combination.
- Sorprendentemete la comida criolla es esta pizzeria es buenisima.
- Don't leave Puerto Rico without doing a Sunday people-watching, pizza-eating, sangria-drinking at Via Appia's
- La Sangria es excelente
- Great spot with a very strong Sangria. Medium cheese pie $12.95 Sangria $4.75. Nice Sunday afternoon.
- Pidela con Provolon la #11 y para bajarla... Go to -> www.buenavibrapr.com
- We had to wait for 40 min to get the pizza. Slow service. People are nice though.
- Pizza and sangria
- El calzon de peperonni excelente
- Hermoso lugar
- Excelente comida, servicio y ambiente!
- The sangria was very good and the food arrived fast even when the place was full
- Buen ambiente, buena pizza y buena sangra.