Brewery, Bar, Event Space
5:00pm - 9:00pm
5:00pm - 9:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Cannoli and Pineapple were my favs! Special thanks to Rich, Mark and Eric for my Mother's Day VIP treatment!
- Awesome beer, get the tour!
- Nice tasting. Good selection. The Cannoli Beer was interesting but not my style. I'll be back for the Cucumber Wasabi.
- Cannoli beer with cocoa and a powdered rim ...divine.
- Great friends. Great brew
- Really good beer
- Very nice guys(&ladies) running the place. Stop by if you can.
- Every day is great for tasting, hanging out or getting a fill. Quieter days tend to be Wednesday and Sunday depending on the weather. Lineup of beers change often but there is always something good.
- Great spot! The Double Cit-Mo Double Dry Hopped with Galaxy was outstanding. Fun space with a friendly crew. Pro tip: the parking lot is accessed from Wakelee Rd (around back).
- There are always a wide variety of beers to try for all tastes. They even have wine for the non beer drinker.
- Sadly this place has gone way down hill, from the beer quality to the service and experience!
- Great selection of beers
- The cannoli beer is unique and the flights are a great deal! I wasn't as impressed with the tour.
- Nice little tap room, beer info on display, and very friendly staff. Try the Bacon Kona Stout.
- This brewery was much better when it first opened. Please stop adding a ton of hops to each beer in order to call it an ipa. No balance anymore and definitely a major downfall in flavor