210 W 23rd St
Chicago, IL 60616
- Food is good but service very slow. Call ahead or don't be in a hurry.
- Shrimp wonton noodles = delicious.
- a classic chinatown dive in its truest form..some of the most impressive food you will find in a most unimpressive setting. but u will appreciate for what the lackluster setting allows: cheap prices!
- Cant go wrong with the wings
- Wings are huge and juicy
- Well-established, very affordable and authentic hole-in-the-wall
- Lekker hmmmmm
- Great service, the food was amazing. #authentic. Great recommendation by a friend.
- The tip about the steamed chicken with onion being their signature could not be further from the truth. Dozens of dishes better...try minced beef over rice w/egg or shredded chicken with black shrooms
- try their Chinese signature dish. Chicken with onion and gravy. Order in Cantonese: choong yau gai fan! dor zie!
- Sesame eggplant chicken, also pineapple chicken.
- Shredded Chicken & Black Mushroom over rice. Can't beat it
- Spicy fried chicken over rice, minced beef w/fried egg over rice, sui mai, fried rice (trust me).