740 S Western Ave #116 (7th)
Los Angeles, CA 90005
- Shut down by the health department in 2013 because of vermin Reopened and then finally shut down for good in 2014.
- Get the Isa Ramen at Isa Ramen! I usually prefer pork based (tonkotsu) soups but this chicken based soup is awesome!
- Really good ramens with many diverse options. I tried vegan which was really good and spicy.
- Lunch special $6.99 with ramen, salad, and roll
- They charge you $1.00 if you pay w a card. $15 minimum
- Green tea no refill
- Get the Isa ramen! Great neighborhood spot when you got those ramen cravings! Open late too. Dont decieved by Bengali owner Isa, cool dude speaks fluent Japanese and lived in Japan!
- Dinner set menu is not bad.
- Half price alcohol 3-8pm!!!
- salmon truffle handroll everything is good tho