Vegetarian / Vegan
- Service was terrible. It literally took us 2 hours to receive our food. There was one server for 6 tables. Didnt make any sense to me. Saddest part is that the food was actually amazing.
- Wowwww a great place. Recommend deep fried tofu and Isaan vegetarian. But really everything is great.
- Second time at May Kaidee and second time amazed. Go hungry and order the taste menu. It will meet all your expectations:)
- The tasting menu is A LOT of food. You may want to consider splitting it. The coconut soup is
- Noodle soups were amazing!
- Delicious vegan Thai food. May's first US location after several in Bangkok & Chiang Mai. Creative, filling food in an unassuming spot. Whatever you do, have the black sticky rice w/mango for dessert.
- chef may knows her shit. ask her about the sap sap song.
- Curry fried rice is incredible and comes with Tom Yum soup.
- Delicious vegan thai food! My boyfriend and I got the taste menu and it is a lot of food for two! Very good! Loved it!
- Excellent vegan Thai food and friendly service. They were very accommodating of tired dad and energetic two year old.
- Waited long enough to leave two reviews on separate platforms and still haven't gotten our food. Go round trip to Bangkok to the original May Kaidee, you'll get your food faster.
- Everything - tastes like Thailand and it's vegan. Genuinely surprised it has such a low rating here
- I really enjoyed the food here - especially the fresh spring rolls. Only downside was they are way understaffed and we had to wait forever to be seated.
- Nothing is good it's stinky there is no ac big let down