151 Wilson Avenue (Suydam Street)
New York, NY 11237
- You must try the Impossible picadillo bowl
- The impossible picadillo is insanely good... I get it in a bowl with the spicy green sauce. Boom
- This is the new Cuban Bushwick staple! The food is truly amazing here and super authentic. Must haves are the Lechon Asado and the classic Cubano sandwich! Nicely done Millie's!
- The food truly is authentic and amazing at this new Bushwick staple! The lechon asado and cubano sandwich are a must! Well done Millie's
- Lechn asado bowl and the Cuban sandwich are great, get the mojo crema. Cold brew and the caf con leche to drink
- So cute and such good food! The menu is really diverse with so many different options and I love the vibes. For the area, the space is quite big! Happy theyre in my neighborhood.
- Great cafe con leche
- Great vegan options
- The Cortado is amazing!!
- Nice croquettes and fresh watermelon juice