29 Museum Street
London, Greater London W C1B
- Pretty good Ramen, worth a visit or two.
- Kicked out because we have 1 yr old baby with us. Owner said its against their policy to bring a baby. Ive been to 33 countries and i have Never heard such thing, especially here in London.
- Chinese interpretation of ramen. Mild and pleasant broth but overdone slow cooked pork.
- (?) .
- This place deserves some love on Foursquare! Its one of the few actually spicy Ramen in Europe. At least if you go for Karai ramen and choose spice level 3 on top. Which I did. Which was AWESOME.
- Excellent Ramen and excellent service!