תל אביב-יפו, תל אביב
- Beaucoup aim le mlange des saveurs. Les desserts sont moyens.
- Came here with my parents, they really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Be aware - the food is super spicy (which I love!).
- We ordered the beef ragout bao buns to share as our starter (you get three) then had the caramelised chicken liver bo-bun (superb) &the Sichuan ribs (not as spicy as they said). Highly recommend.
- A pleasant surprise! Greaaat spring rolls, the pho is delish. You dont notice at first but the interior is cool too, showing tons of local Vietnamese products.
- Everything. The food is excellent
- The pancakes with the chicken are great
- Delicious food- but I wouldn't recommend sharing. The dishes aren't big enough to share.
- Pho soup is recommended. Prices are reasonable.