24 W Sierra Madre Blvd Unit A
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
- Try the seared tuna salad.
- A wise man once said "Good sushi comes from the ocean while Great sushi comes from mountains" -me
- As an alternative to sushi, check out their soba noodles, which you can get cold or hot in a soup.
- The lunch specials here are amazing like the one for $6.95 for a salad, tempura vegetables, chicken teriyaki and miso soup & $14.95 2 Regular Rolls, 1 Specialty Roll, salad and soup.
- Try the Ankimo aka Monk Fish Liver, it is has a velvety smooth texture and keenly subtle flavor that pleases the taste buds.
- Try the fried oysters. They're meaty, chunky, not greasy and the best I've ever had.
- Amaebi, when available is a must try for something special. Sweet Shrimp prepare in multiple dishes; most typically presented w/ Raw Shrimp Flesh over a dollop of Rice and the Head of the Shrimp fried
- Get the G. Schwar roll. It's big enough to feed a small village and you can't beat the price.
- The Sulu Sushi special is fantastic.
- Sushi is wonderful a neighborhood gem.