$ $ $
9 Coronado Drive
Clearwater, FL 33767
- Coconut shrimp was perfect.
- The view and outdoor seating is awesome.
- This one is a step up from the other crabby's location's
- The oysters was delicious. I also had the shrimp po boy and enjoyed that. The shrimp were large and seasoned perfectly.
- Good food, good price. We had baked oysters, clam chowder and fried shrimps.
- Trio dos Deuses: Cleveland Oysters + Clam Chowder + Hornitos Margarita!
- It's O.K. More tourist attraction than great food. Good but not great.
- Decent food and big portions. Pricey but good.
- Love the alligator bites!
- Great food here. Surprisingly the French fries are even good. Great assortment of drinks.
- Very good!! You get plenty for the $$. This was 2 person meals.
- The buffalo shrimp and grilled 3 oyster dish were delicious! Casual spot with friendly service, good vibe and live music.
- Clam chowder, not the best I've ever had, but good.
- Grouper nuggets
- Way to much food. Shrimp Alfredo
- Comida boa e ambiente agradvel
- Not sure. Po-Boys are not like New Orleans.