- Taste: 2/5Service: 2/5Price: $$Recommend: a very normal Hong Kong Style Cafe food
- Dun order their loh mai Kai or pork rib... They microwaved it. Yuck
- Do not expect anything here,you can get a lot better food at hawker stall.
- Portion very small, overpriced. They don't bother to give us soup and source until we requested. But the staffs is quite friendly compare to sunway velo.
- Very bad experience. The dish we ordered was out of stock and we were not been informing. Until we find out by ourselves based on the ordering paper printed out by the staff.
- Beef no bad but small portion
- Fake menu. Food is disgusting and looks nothing like the menu. Truly disgusting. Nothing is nice here. Not even the drinks. Overpriced as hell.
- I ordered one of their meal which has rice, pork and mushrooms in it. It was so so dry! They dont even bother giving you soup and sauce tho i requested. Really disappointed and bad experience.
- Eat it to believe it
- over-price, very bad food.
- As shitty as every bad reviews stated.
- Mango dessert is good
- Wantan noodle, snow iced cream.