- Tiki Masala is out of this world. Portions are huge share if you can! momo and Masala is go to
- Ask for a soup and a momo! Its the thing! And then you can think about your main food.
- Good for vegetarians and vegans! The waitress is so sweet and the food spicy and different. Not a have-to-go place, but a nice option... it closes later than the restaurants around.
- Nous avons apprci la nourriture et l accueil super
- Noodles were usable, but Chana and Veg masala wasn't like Indian food at all. Taste was very mild, much more like a cream than the Indian masala.
- Definitely try the fried soybeans (vegetarian starter), it's amazing.
- The momos were fantastic, the lamb byriani was great and the saag aloo was one of the top saag aloos Ive ever had! Really friendly waiter who made us feel very welcome
- Food is amazing. Recommend asking for Samosa chaat even though its not on the menu. Fried soya bean starter is great as well.
- Food was Beyond amazing..feels like family owned restaurant with warm welcome..
- Food is amazing. Service is beyond horrible. Take out if u can or stay away
- Large portions, very tasty, lot of vegetarians positions in menu