#B2-31 Guoco Tower (7 Wallich Street)
- Took a chance on the fusion popiah rolls and Im sold! Imagine a whole Caesar salad wrapped in a delicate popiah skin. Delicious and so convenient to eat!
- Good lunch place. Good salad and popiah...
- Deceptively good traditional popiah ($2.5) presented in a non traditional way- like a wrap/ burrito. The daily handmade popiah skin is a bonus. More ex than in a hawker centre but it's quality!
- Cheap price for tasty and healthy food!! I'm a fan now.
- "Souper" value for money at $8 for a soup + traditional popiah set with a cold drink!